Shipping info not updating into Yahoo

Started by mbcarr1975, February 16, 2012, 08:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

I am finding that the shipping information is not updating into yahoo as it should. I thought it was a sporadic problem, but it seems to be with customers who have registered as a user through Yahoo.

We have had a couple of phone calls regarding shipment status on orders that had been shipped. Not only were the tracking numbers not sent over, but the order still shows as not being charged in Yahoo!

What is causing this?
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

mbcarr1975,

I'm really surprised to hear both of these issues, but especially that the orders are not even showing up as charged in Yahoo.  Can you please look at the order details for such an order and look at the list of payment events?  See if the charge payment even says "Charged" or "Man Charged" and let me know.

We'll start here and then branch out to the shipment status problem.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Hi David -

I unfortunately did not keep track of the order numbers because when I forced the update by clicking on "update to store manager" everything seemed to populate. I then clicked on "Update from Store Manager" and "Get Store Manger Order Status" to sync SM. I will keep an eye open to get info when it happens again. 

I am starting to have a bit if instability again with SM (having to shut down the program for it to "reconnect" with Yahoo..."Not Responding" errors, etc). Perhaps that is what caused the issue this time...?

We seem to go through this issue sporadically, but I don't know what is causing it...Yahoo?...ISP?...SM?...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com