SuperManager doesn't create HTML reports for batches. You can define an export format that could give you a text report for a batch. Attached is an smx file for such an export. You would use it as follows:
- Download the attached smx file to your computer
- In SuperManager go to "View", "Program Settings" and press the "Import" button in the "Import/Export Formats" box
- When the file chooser comes up, select the file you downloaded and press "Open"
- Press "Ok" to save and close the program settings
- Go to "View", "Admin" and press the "Accounting Export" button
- Select the location to save the report and then the batch(es) for which you want to create the report
When you open this text file it should contain a text report of the batch. This report format can be customized to include different data or be in a different format if you want. To adjust it, you would go to the program settings again and select the "Export Formats" tab and then choose "Batch Report" from the list of formats. You can then adjust the export definition using the field variables there and others that are in the appendix of the user's manual.