News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

Batch Report...

Started by mbcarr1975, March 11, 2012, 12:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

I think I must be losing my mind...  I thought I used to be able to print out a detailed batch report that showed all of the transacations included in the batch...

For the life of me I can no longer find how to generate that report!

Could you provide direction?

Thanks!
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

mbcarr1975,

SuperManager doesn't create HTML reports for batches.  You can define an export format that could give you a text report for a batch.  Attached is an smx file for such an export.  You would use it as follows:

• Download the attached smx file to your computer
  • In SuperManager go to "View", "Program Settings" and press the "Import" button in the "Import/Export Formats" box
  • When the file chooser comes up, select the file you downloaded and press "Open"
  • Press "Ok" to save and close the program settings
  • Go to "View", "Admin" and press the "Accounting Export" button
  • Select the location to save the report and then the batch(es) for which you want to create the report

When you open this text file it should contain a text report of the batch.  This report format can be customized to include different data or be in a different format if you want.  To adjust it, you would go to the program settings again and select the "Export Formats" tab and then choose "Batch Report" from the list of formats.  You can then adjust the export definition using the field variables there and others that are in the appendix of the user's manual.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Thanks David. Exactly what I was looking for. Works like a charm.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com