News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

Can't Import Tracking Numbers

Started by bcogan6502, April 18, 2012, 03:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcogan6502

We use a third party to do our shipping and I just want to import the tracking numbers and ship date to my SuperManager records and then use that information to update our orders on our Yahoo Store.

I thought I had set up the template correctly:

order_id, shipment_tracking_id, shipment_id, shipment_postmark_date,skip_field,skip_field,skip_filed,skip_field,skip_field,skip_field,skip_field,skip_field,skip_field

accounting for each field in the import record, but I keep getting an error message "Invalid order number in shipment '1'." None of my orders are updating.

The order number is the same as the Order ID in SuperManager, and all of the shipments seem to have a shipment number of 1 when I drill into the order detail and look at the shipment detail (Shipment yhst11931-1) and I have created a column in my csv file for the shipment number.  What am I doing wrong?

David Johns

Here are a couple of things to check:

1. Go to "View", "Program Settings..." and switch to the "Import Formats" tab.  Select the format you are using and make sure the type is set to "Shipment"

2. I would recommend only using the shipment_id in the import format rather than having both the order_id and the shipment_id.  You could just make the first variable another skip_field.

3. Go to "View", "Store Settings..." and make sure that "yhst" is set as the order prefix.  If this is not currently your order prefix, SuperManager will not be able to read the shipments with this prefix in front of the number.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com