Error Message Setting up Amazon UK FR DE

Started by mrshids, June 12, 2012, 01:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrshids

I am trying to set up Amazon Uk and Fr . I am using the info you published to get MWS, message I get, his Developer Account Number 110461724750 has not been issued by MWS. Please contact the developer whom you are attempting to authorize to obtain a Developer Account Number that has been issued by MWS. Please help me set up amazon UK and FR and DE.

David Johns

mrshids,

We have been having problems with Amazon for almost a week now.  We have been working with them through two other customers.  Starting Thursday 7-Jun-2012 the Amazon server started intermittently reporting http error 404 in the middle of SuperManager's communication with it.  The issue you are relating may be another symptom of that problem.

We filed a case with Amazon through another customer to look into and hopefully resolve the issue on 11-Jun-2012 at about 5:15pm.  About an hour afterward Amazon responded to the ticket Amazon replied "Thank you for contacting Amazon. Our back end team is currently looking into this issue. I will give you an update as soon as possible."  That is the last we have heard.  I will keep this post up to date with the latest information.  I have asked the customer that filed the ticket with Amazon to append your error message in case it is relevant.

You could contact Amazon support and reference cases 61800411 and 61760671 and tell them that you think this issue may be related that may help establish priority to this issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

The customer that placed the ticket got this response from Amazon:
QuoteHi,

The issue is currently fixed. Please let us know in case you still see this issue. Also I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please post back if anyone is still having problems.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com