Error Message: Invalid CC expiration for order 1

Started by masksnmore, September 27, 2012, 08:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masksnmore

Error message states - Order number one crediit card expiration date is invalid whenever I attempt to get new order from Yahoo.
How do I get my new orders from Yahoo or get rid of this annoying error message?

Mike Griggs

Hello,
Yahoo recently made changes to their credit card security policy.
We are working to get the supermanager up to date with these latest changes.

You need to log into your yahoo store manager and browse to the "Access Manager".
You need to select the user that downloads orders and then add the role.. "Credit Card".
Be sure to click "Save Changes".
Then, the SuperManager will be able to download orders successfully.

We are working on updating the SuperManager to the recent Yahoo changes.

Thanks!
Mike

lmorley

Hi Mike-

We are experiencing the same problem. I followed your instructions, and SM still won't retrieve orders....??

lmorley

Also, SM uses my Yahoo user credentials to log into Yahoo store, so it was my "user" in Yahoo that I added the "credit card" role to - if that helps.  After saving changes, I closed and reopened SM, and it still couldn't retrieve orders. Advise?

ddc

Hi,

Thanks for the help.  We followed your instructions and everything works as it should.  Great support as usual!

Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

discountdressshop

As of today, I am receiving the error message - Invalid CC expiration for order 1.

I followed the directions in your previous post (http://www.thesupermanager.com/forum/index.php/topic,1040.0.html).

1. added CREDIT CARD as a role to my user

The odd thing is that I did this a few weeks ago and downloading orders was no problem. But as of today, the error message "Invalid CC expiration for order 1" keeps popping up. 

Please advise.

Jeremy

David Johns

Jeremy,

Apparently this approach worked for a couple weeks for some people, but then others have similarly reported that approach no longer works.  We have released a beta version that fixes this and other problems introduced by the changes Yahoo made.  You can use "Help", "Check for Updates" to update to the latest version.  Depending on which version you have installed you may have to use "Help", "Check for Updates" a second time to update to the beta version after installing the latest version.

I'll merge this topic into the other one to keep all the information in one place.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

beesonic

I tried adding the user with credit card and still get that error. I went to update but it won't let me because support has expired. Does this mean that unless I pay $149 I cannot use SM for my orders anymore? That's not fair.

David Johns

beesonic,

Yes, sorry that this has happened, but since this problem was caused by modifications to Yahoo's service and not because of a bug in SuperManager, you are required to have an up to date update contract in order to install the latest release.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com