Error when trying import XML orders

Started by tnt2002, October 16, 2012, 11:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnt2002

Hello.  Yesterday when I tried to import our xml orders into SM we got this error message: "Unable to load XML file. The following tags were not closed: OrderList, Order."  I've looked everywhere to see if anyone else has had this problem and couldn't find anything in the forum.  I haven't changed anything in SM or done any updates.  I have Yahoo Merchant Starter and I import the orders in XML format one at a time, then export them to QB.

Thank you,
Kara

David Johns

Kara,

Other users did experience and report this same issue, but not on the user forum.  This is a Yahoo problem.  If you look at the order xml files Yahoo sent you they do in fact fail to close these tags.  Other users have reported that when they go to the Yahoo store manager and resend these orders they come across correct at least part of the time.  Please contact Yahoo and alert them that you are experiencing this problem and for the time being, use the resend function (under the order emails link from the store manager home I believe) to workaround this issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com