Unable to view credit card information : Fixed - beta 1.5.4.2

Started by agouda, October 18, 2012, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agouda

Is there a way to automate the process of "get store manager order status"?  Better yet, can we swap "get store manager order status" with "get new order"?
Adam Gouda
www.sportsimportsltd.com

David Johns

Agouda,

SuperManager also grabs the card information when it charges the credit card.  Will that not work?  If not, there's a new option to get order manager status for all open orders on a timed increment.  Would that help?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

agouda

What has happened is that I updated orders in SuperManager and then update store manager.  When it updates the store manager it xxx's out the credit card information and then I am unable to charge it in Supermanager or yahoo store manager.

I have had to cancel 2 orders because I messed up and updated the yahoo store manager credit card info with a bunch of xxxx's.  Unfortunately there is no way to go back and put the credit card information the way it was.
Adam Gouda
www.sportsimportsltd.com

agouda

The new option to get order manager status for all open orders on a timed increment would definitely help.
Adam Gouda
www.sportsimportsltd.com

David Johns

Adam,

The problem with updating the orders to Yahoo and ending up in Yahoo with the X'd out numbers has been fixed in the latest beta.  Please update to 1.5.4.2.

The automatic get order status function is under "View", "Program Settings...." on the "Automation" tab.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com