Dazzle rejecting all addresses from SM xml

Started by ddc, January 25, 2013, 01:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddc

Endicia is rejecting all of our addresses sent by xml and not printing postage.  It appears there is extra space between the State and Zipcode in the address transferred to Endicia. Once the extra space is removed and the address is re-verified by Endicia, postage prints fine. I checked the XML output and it seems like ToZIP4 and ToCountry don't have the same <> </> coding as all other XML fields. Not sure if that is the problem.

<ToState>PA</ToState><ToPostalCode>15061-2765</ToPostalCode><ToZIP4/><ToCountry/>

Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

When did this start happening?  Did you upgrade Dazzle recently?  This problem happens when you do Dazzle XML Exchange?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

David,

Problem happens with Dazzle XML exchange. It started on January 24th.  The endicia log shows some transactions went fine and mid-day the problem started. Problem showed up each day after that. We are using Endicia version 13.1.01,  Haven't updated Endicia for some time. 

Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

That's the same version we have tested SuperManager with that version of Dazzle and there doesn't seem to be a universal problem with compatibility.  I can think of one other thing to check.  Go to "View", "Program Settings" and make sure that the default country is set to "United States".

If that doesn't prove to be an issue, please tell me the exact method you are using to export shipments into Dazzle.  Also, tell me e exact error message(s) that show up in Dazzle and/or SuperManager.

Also, please take a screenshot of your program settings xml exchange for dazzle.  I'll check which options you have selected and make sure there isn't something different in those than what we have tested.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

Hi David,

I figured out the problem.  In Endicia, under the Layout tab > Delivery Address, there is a check box field called "automatically verify new or changed addresses" which was off.  Once I turned it on, everything work the way it should. 

Thanks for the support.

Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com