Unable to connect to Yahoo

Started by youcancallmeal, February 28, 2013, 07:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youcancallmeal

Is it just a coincidence that, ever since after we upgraded to this version, SM has been...

Quote"[ U ]nable to connect to Yahoo!
Please make sure that you are connected to the internet and  that
your internet connection settings are correct"
UnQuote
...??

Needless to say, we've changed no settings and our access to the intertubes is otherwise unimpeded.

Help please. Thanks, guys.  :wink:
--
Mike

bobbininc

Hey Mike

They were doing "maintenance" today until 10:30AM EST since last night.  It seems to have been extended to 12:30 PM today, 2/28.

This may be the cause
Jeremy

David Johns

Jeremy,

That's right.  See the Yahoo notice attached below.  Hopefully it is working for you now.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

youcancallmeal

That appears to have been it. Nice coincidence, that.

Sorry for the alarm and thanks for your quick reply (I couldn't get a response from Yahoo. Nice).
--
Mike

mbcarr1975

We are having consistent issues with logging into our Yahoo stores to get orders ever since Yahoo did their last maintenance. I have updated SM to the latest version, but the problem remains.

We are having to shut SM down and restart it multiple times throughout the day.  I am not sure if it has to do with the Yahoo maintenance or what was done in the last SM update to change the way SM logs into Yahoo, but it is not working well...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Here's one thing to try that will make it a bit easier to keep things going and will also help us narrow in on the problem: when it becomes unresponsive, rather than shutting down SuperManager and restarting it, choose "Help", "Restart Browser".  This should get things going for you again.  Let us know your experience with using this method.  That may help us identify what is going on.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com