How to add Payment Types

Started by qbsrox, July 07, 2006, 02:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbsrox

I know this is probably really easy ... but how do I add payment types in the SuperManager Lite?  I've been letting those fields populate when I import the orders from Yahoo, but would like to go ahead and set them up as per the QuickBooks file.

Thanks,
Rox :-)
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

If I understand you correctly you would like to have all your payment methods in The SuperManager?  I wasn't sure if it was The SuperManager or QuickBooks that you wanted to have all the payment methods in.  If you mean The SuperManager there are three methods Payment Methods can be added:

1. They populate automatically from the orders as needed.
2. They are all added when you "Update Products" since this also brings in store settings such as these.
3. You can add them manually in "View" | "Store Settings..." | "Custom Fields".  Choose the "Payment Methods" tab and click the "Add..." button to add them each one at a time.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

David,

Thanks ... that is what I was looking for. 

I know they populate automatically as needed, but wanted a way to add them manually in the SuperManager; as I've imported orders in lump and a new payment method was added and now I have to remap/move them in QuickBooks.  So I figured if I added them manually when I did the initial set-up, I would save myself a bit of 'oopps' work :-)

Thanks,
Rox

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com