version 1.6.1.5 ebay import / paid status : Fixed - beta 1.6.1.6

Started by jabrein, July 23, 2013, 08:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

Good Day,

We recently installed version 1.6.1.5

In the past, when we imported "paid" ebay transactions into SuperManager (with the payment details) - SuperManager would import the order and set a "paid" status for the order.

After the new release,  these transactions are no longer being imported/set as "paid".   We now need to highlight all of the imported "paid" transaction and manually set them to a "paid" status.

It would be nice not to execute this extra step.   Or, if SuperManager would be able to determine (based on whether there was a payment method in the import)   if the order status should be set as "paid" or "not paid".

David Johns

jabrein,

Were you using the new eBay import or one that was defined in your program settings?  The new one would be under "File", "Import", "Orders", "eBay CSV".  One defined in your program settings as a custom import would be under "File", "Import" and then the name of the custom import.

The new import should correctly identify when an order is paid.  I would have to take a look at the custom import and the file you are importing to see what the problem is with that.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

We are using the new one:   under "File", "Import", "Orders", "eBay CSV"  ~  and this is where we are experiencing the issue.

Thanks.

David Johns

jabrein,

I have found and fixed the issue.  It will be corrected when 1.6.1.6 is released in a day or two.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

1.6.1.6 is now ready to update to.  Please update, try it out and let me know if it works better for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Thank you!   The newest update has resolved this issue.