Invalid Store ID - Logging into Yahoo! Stores : Fixed - beta 1.6.1.9

Started by jabrein, September 04, 2013, 05:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

This morning we started receiving an Invalid Store ID message when trying to log into our Yahoo Store.

This is happening on two different SM applications.

When following the stream of the login process, it appears to get to the Yahoo Store Manager main page, but then cannot enter into the Process>>Orders link.

Issue has been ongoing for the last 2 hours.

jabrein

I'm sure it is the same issue, but we cannot charge orders through SuperManager either.

David Johns

Sorry you are having problems.  We are looking into this with high priority.  In the meantime you can download orders using the approach here:
http://www.thesupermanager.com/forum/index.php?topic=971.0eff,

Unfortunately you'll have to manually charge orders.  We'll post back as we make progress and/or release any updates necessary to accommodate any Yahoo changes.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

We are having the same issue on all 4 of our Yahoo Stores...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

All,

Sorry about the problems you are having.  These problems were caused by updates Yahoo apparently made overnight.  You can now update to version 1.6.1.9.  I believe that will resolve your problems.  Obviously, we'll be standing by ready to make additional updates if necessary.  Please post back here with feedback so we can consolidate the communication with all users and respond more quickly.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Installed the update of SuperManger and I was able to pull in Yahoo Store orders.

Our order processor will not be charging orders again today (so I'll update you tomorrow regarding charging payment methods....  - if no other store owners have responded by that time).

Regards,

mbcarr1975

Yes, the update fixed the problem. Thanks David!
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

jabrein

A couple issues while charging cards via the Update this morning.

1.)  Attempted to charge a credit card and received the error message:
" GetDocument failed (error 1150)

Note:  When I check in our Yahoo! Store, the charge appears to have gone through, so maybe it is the SM retrieval portion after sending the charge through Yahoo! (guessing here).

2.)   Sending a Tracking Number from SM to Yahoo! Store resulted in the following error message:
" Unknown error while logging into Yahoo! "         

Note: Checking in the Yahoo! Store and Yahoo *did not* receive the tracking number.

Orders Processing was attempted first while using Mozilla/Firefox as the Web Browser.   The second attempt was while logged into Internet Explorer.

Regards,
Jeff

jabrein

Hi David,

I wanted to quickly check in to see if you were also seeing these errors.   

And also to see if you had an ETA on resolution.   (I'm anticipating our Order Processor asking me the status of these issues later this morning).

Thanks!

jabrein

Update:  Our Order Processor said that charging of cards / transmitting of tracking numbers to Yahoo is working this morning.

Unfortunately, I have no idea why we are having these intermittent issues.   They are driving me batty ;)

David Johns

Jeff,

If/when you see these issues appear again, please try using the "Help", "Restart Browser" function and see if they continue to occur after doing that.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com