"eCommerce Order Processor has stopped working" error message : Improved - Release 1.7.1.0

Started by bobbininc, April 07, 2015, 07:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbininc

We are encountering a problem while cashing out orders. Supermanager displays a message that says "The SuperManager - eCommerce Order Processor has stopped working", and "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".

We then re-start the program, and are able to continue cashing out. However, we have to get into the Yahoo store to see which orders are cashed out, so this costs us time. We have four Yahoo stores, and the problem has cropped up on three of them.

We are using version 1.7.0.0., and we do all processing through Yahoo Merchant Solutions.

David Johns

bobbininc,

We are aware of some issues that are causing crashing like this to occur.  To help us know if your issue is connected with those, can you please tell me if you have SuperManager set to automatically download orders every few minutes?  If so, does the crashing seem to occur when new orders are being brought into the database as a result of an automatic download?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

bobbininc

David,

For us the problem was occurring during the cashout process, when we are triggering Yahoo to capture payments. This problem has now abated, we have not had any issues for the past two days. (It was occurring at least once per day without fail.)

Since we cannot re-create the problem, I think that you can close out this thread. I will let you know if it re-occurs.

Steve Ostroskey

David Johns

Steve,

Thanks for the update.  Incidentally we have released a beta that addresses at least some of the issues that caused crashes for other users.  If it comes back, you may try updating to 1.7.0.2 or later and see if it persists.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com