Get Store Manager Order Status : Fixed - Beta 1.7.1.5

Started by jabrein, June 04, 2015, 07:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

Good Day, 

Within the last week I started getting an Error Message when I try to update SM Orders using the "Get Store Manager Order Status" feature.

The error message appears regardless of how many items are within an order.   For example, an order will have 1 item, but the below message still appears:
"Order XXXXX has more items on Yahoo!.  You should first update this order to or from Yahoo! to bring it up to date.  Would you like to skip this order? "

I've tried both clicking "yes" and "no" on several occasions.     Frequently when I choose the "no" option for multiple selected orders, SM will crash.

Please feel free to let me know if you would like additional details.
Regards.
Jeff

This error was occurring on an older version of SM, but it is still present when I recently upgraded to 1.7.1.0

David Johns

Jeff,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Yahoo made an update to the store manager last week.  We had to release a quick update to make the "Update To Shopping Cart" still work.  This function has also been affected and we'll get an update out for this right away.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

This issue has been addressed in beta version 1.7.1.3.  Please update to it, try it out and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Hi David,

Although I am no longer getting the error message,  there is still an issue.

In the past, when an order has been shipped in Yahoo Order Manager, but did not have the shipping information entered into SM  -    when I ran the "Get Store Manager Order Status" it would pull in the Tracking Information from Yahoo:   Carrier, Tracking Number, update SuperManager Shipping Status.     

I tried this for two orders (both orders were with 1 item that had an option), but neither order in SM pulled in the Yahoo Order Manager shipping information.

Regards,
Jeff

David Johns

Jeff,

Sorry about that.  I've release another beta that I think will fix it for real.  Please try updating to 1.7.1.4 and let me know.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Hi David,

For my purposes - it appears to be working.

- Tested an Order with only 1 item (check)
- Tested 1 order that had 2 items (with each item shipping independently).   (Check)

Thanks!
Have a great weekend :)