Invalid Store ID and TextBoxFill (1000) Errors when Interacting with Yahoo : Fixed - Version 1.7.6.0

Started by jabrein, July 24, 2015, 03:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

Good Day,

Beginning this morning I started receiving the error message:  "Invalid Store ID"   when trying to download Yahoo Store Orders.

I updated to the newest version of SM ( 1.7.4.0 ) , but still receive the errors.

I know that Yahoo announced that they were going to remove some credentials required to access Order Manager, so  maybe that is tied to the error.   Or, something else entirely.

Thanks in advance.

David Johns

Thanks for reporting this issue.  Apparently it is related to this service message someone else just sent us:

Quote06:00 PM PST: Merchant Solutions System Maintenance

Yahoo Merchant Solutions will be undergoing a quick system maintenance today between 6:00 p.m. PT, until 7:00 p.m. PT. During the maintenance window, there will be a 30-40 minute period when merchants might see a loop for account password or Yahoo Security Key prompt when attempting to access links within the Store Control Panel. Once the maintenance has been completed, account access should be completely restored.

Following the maintenance period, Yahoo Security key access will be end of life and access to certain features in the Store Control Panel will now require a password authentication instead of the Yahoo Security key.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your patience while the maintenance is underway.

We'll get working on an adaptation to their changes.

David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Thanks David,

The Order Processor at our office was able to successfully pull in Yahoo Orders, while I still get the error message.

Providing additional details just in case my issue is something else:

My SM Store Settings are:

Store Type:  Yahoo Hybrid
Plus I have a Yahoo API token listed in Store Settings.

I'll be away from my computer for the rest of the day - so I will respond (if needed) tonight.

Regards,

David Johns

Thanks for the info.  It could be that it depends on if you are already logged into Internet Explorer or not.  Also, I would recommend changing to a "Yahoo API" store type so that the only thing relying on this connection to the store manager through Internet Explorer is "Update to Store Manager" and any non-standard authorizing or charging of orders (ex: making a second authorization or charge).

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jbanks

We are having the same problem. Not using the API. I tried to set up the API but never got any emails with the "Token" Does it take a while?

I have confirmed by manually logging in that the security key is never asked for.

jabrein

Hi David,

Changing to Yahoo API allowed me to pull in orders.  Thank you.

David Johns

jbrein,
Glad that worked for you.

jbanks,
You may need to call yahoo support and ask them which email address they have on file for you.  I think they send it to the email address you gave them when you first created your store.  I know other store owners have had the same problem because they switched email addresses at some point and yahoo still has outdated information.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jbanks

Called and got the email changed....30 minutes later....

Got the API setup and it works.

David Johns

SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

All,
We have just release version 1.7.5.0, which should adapt to this Yahoo change.  Please try it out and let us know if it is working or if you are still having issues.

With this update, we still strongly recommend switching your SuperManager settings to use the Yahoo API for connecting to Yahoo.  The way to do this is described here:
http://blog.thesupermanager.com/supermanager-updated-to-take-advantage-of-yahoo-api-improvements/

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

I cannot seem to manually charge orders through Yahoo.  When I select "Sale" on a manual order, the system seems to go to the store to process the transaction, but then nothing seems to happen. There is no retuen message from Yahoo to the order showing that it was charged manually.

I tried it several times. I don't know if it just isn't working or if the customer has now been charged numerous times...

I have updated to the newest version of SM and updated to Yahoo API with the new token(s).
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

mbcarr1975

Now that I have updated to the Yahoo API I cannot get batches and I am getting a Batch submission error when SM attempts to submit the batches in the evening.

The error message reads "TextBoxFill Returned" (Error 1000)"
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

When SuperManager has to make a manual charge it is unable to leave an indication of the charge in the order on Yahoo.  Did SuperManager add a charge to the order on it's list of transactions on the order details?

A definitive way to find out if SuperManager successfully made a charge is to either submit a batch or wait until it automatically batches and then check if the transactions went through.  I know that it would be much better if you could find out if it did and void it/them if necessary before the batch is submitted, but I don't think Yahoo offers a way to do that.

Please post back with your findings and whether or not the card transactions show up in SuperManager's order details.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Michele,

Sorry about that.  We'll get right on fixing that.  After you get that error, can you click "Get Batches" again and does it work for you?  That was my experience from trying it out just now.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

No there is no indication in SM that the charge went through....and...I am unabke to submit batches
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com