Invalid Store ID and TextBoxFill (1000) Errors when Interacting with Yahoo : Fixed - Version 1.7.6.0

Started by jabrein, July 24, 2015, 03:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

No. Still not able to get or submit batches
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

lcogan

I am also getting this error, but I"m getting it when I try to download Yahoo orders.

lcogan

I changed my store type to API (per another thread) and was able to download orders.

Teri

I've been having the same problem as Michelle. It started a few days ago with Invalid Store ID, then I installed the new update yesterday and now it says "TextBoxFill Returned" (Error 1000)"
Teri Nelson
DogDecor.com

Teri

...forgot to say that I'm getting these errors when I'm trying to "Get New Orders".
Teri Nelson
DogDecor.com

David Johns

Teri,

Thanks for posting your experience.  We are working on addressing these issues caused by the Yahoo updates.  In the meantime, we definitely recommend you follow the instructions in this blog post to switch to using the API for downloading, charging and posting back tracking numbers (if applicable with your license):
http://blog.thesupermanager.com/supermanager-updated-to-take-advantage-of-yahoo-api-improvements/

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Michele,

We have been unable to repeat the textbox fill error since Saturday.  Can you please do the following:

• Open SuperManager, choose "Help", "Restart Browser"
  • Press "Ok" when prompted about how it will close all instances of Internet Explorer
  • Press ctrl-shift-e, which should make the Internet Explorer window that SuperManager is using visible
  • Leave the IE window open, but bring SuperManager back to the front and press the "Submit Batches" button
  • Bring the IE window back to the front and watch as SuperManager is trying to log in

Post back with where the login process fails.  Whatever details you can give would be helpful (ex: it goes to the login screen, enters the username and password, etc...)

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

When I "Restart Browser" SM crashes. I get the old "Program has encountered a problem and has been forced to close" message.  I have tried 3 times and then completely rbotted thed computer.  Still the same issue.

I am still getting the textbox fill error tonight when DM attempted to submit batches.  Does this mean that we are not getting our credit card batches submitted for payment??
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

That depends on your yahoo settings.  If you have it set to auto submit a batch each night, then your batches are still getting submitted in that way.  If not, then you should manually submit your batch by going to the yahoo store manager manual transactions page and clicking "Submit Batch".

I spent several hours yesterday trying to simulate different states as a starting point to the login process and then launching the login and I never got the TextBoxFill error.  I'll keep trying.  This is obviously or to priority at the moment.  I wonder if there is something that is behaving differently between Windows 7 vs 8.  I typically test on Windows 8.  Which do you have installed?  What version of IE do you have installed?
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

Teri

I changed to the Yahoo API and all works well now. Thanks for the help!
Teri Nelson
DogDecor.com

mbcarr1975

We are using the Yahoo API and unfortunately still does not work for us.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

The API takes care of the most typical order processing steps, downloading, charging and uploading tracking numbers for orders.  It does not address the following functions:

• Making additional authorizations and charges on orders
  • Updating items and other order details back to Yahoo
  • Gleaning full credit card information, Rev share and repeat order list, which SuperManager does when you use the "Get Store Manager Order Status" function
  • Getting batches
  • Submitting batches

For these functions, SuperManager has to continue to use the legacy method of communicating to Yahoo, which is done through Internet Explorer.  We are still working to understand why these functions work properly for some users, but not others since the release of 1.7.5.0.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

bobbininc

Hi,

Yesterday we updated to the most recent SuperManager file.  Prior to, we were receiving the "Invalid Store ID" error when attempting to use the "Update to Cart" feature.  The new version seems to have resolved that, however we are now receiving a "TextBoxFill Returned (error 1000)" when attempting the same process.  We have attached a screen shot for you reference. Please, advise.

Thanks,
Elise

mbcarr1975

Interestingly, we are seeing just the opposite today. After updating SM we are seeing "Invalid Store ID" today for the first time while trying to update to cart.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com