Invalid Store ID and TextBoxFill (1000) Errors when Interacting with Yahoo : Fixed - Version 1.7.6.0

Started by jabrein, July 24, 2015, 03:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter58

If an answer has been found, I'd appreciate it being posted.  I'm also running Windows 7 and IE11 and get the "TextBoxFill Returned (error 1000)".  I have updated SM to 1.7.5.0 - was getting Invalid ID before that.

David Johns

All,

You'll notice that I merged all these topics because they are all the same problem, just being discussed with reference to different interactions with Yahoo.  Again to make sure everyone is aware, the most basic connections to Yahoo:

• Downloading orders
  • Charging orders
  • Uploading tracking numbers back to Yahoo

Can all be done by switching your store type to "Yahoo API" as discussed here:
http://blog.thesupermanager.com/supermanager-updated-to-take-advantage-of-yahoo-api-improvements/

We are working on a solution to fixing the issue some, but not all users are having when performing other functions.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Michele and I identified a couple things that were causing this error in some of her stores:

1. A password was out of date for one or two of her stores.  It seemed to fix it once we got the right password under "View", "Store Settings" in SuperManager.

2. She has one store that is inactive because it is no longer open.  SuperManager seems to report this error when it encounters this situation.

In both cases, we will work to relay the proper error message when these issues are encountered.

In the meantime, please check that you have the right password in your store settings if you encounter this error.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

I'm happy to report that we were able to repeat this issue.  It was happening only under certain circumstances, but we were able to simulate those conditions and fix the issue.  Please try updating to 1.7.6.0 and let us know if this fixes all these issues for everyone.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

The Text Box Fill Returned error is back when attempting to submit batches.  Worked Okay on SAturday, but cannot submit batches again...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Please update to 1.7.6.0 and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

I am unable to get SuperManager to pull in Store Manager Order updates when selecting a group of orders in SM, right clicking, and selecting "Get Store Manager Order Status".

I am trying to do this for Yahoo! Store Orders.    I've tried both having my Store Setting as Yahoo API & Yahoo Hybrid API.

This functionality isn't working for 1.7.5.0 & 1.7.6.0

Please let me know if you need additional details. 
Regards,
Jeff

David Johns

Jeff,

What's the error message you are getting with version 1.7.6.0?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Huh.   I had only tried it once in 1.7.6.0 before posting this thread.

The first time I tried it -  it just would hang in the "getting orders" stream (no error message).

I just tried it again and it pulled orders in (via the Yahoo Hybrid API set-up).

I believe this thread / bug may be invalid.

Regards,
Jeff

David Johns

Jeff,

There was a Yahoo service message about needing to accept terms and conditions of their migration to Luminescent.  That did cause an error for me the first time I logged in with 1.7.6.0.  I'm guessing that was the cause of the hang-up.

Also, I recommend switching to full "Yahoo API" mode.  We have thought of eliminating the hybrid mode since it was really just a temporary means to developing the API connections without taking the risk of leaving users stranded with something that didn't work for some things, but did for others.  I'm not saying we will do that anytime soon, but it really doesn't make sense to use it anymore.  You are just missing out on the speed of downloading orders through the API.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

You may not have gotten my reply this morning since I have been merging all these topics together since they are really all the same issue.  I may have messed it up so you didn't get the response.  Please update to 1.7.6.0.  I think all the TextBoxFill issues are resolved by it.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Hi David,

I'm trying this morning to "Get Store Manager Order Status"  in 1.7.6.0, but with my SM Store Setting mapped  to Yahoo API.

I've received the below message each time after several attempts.

Yahoo Timed Out.
Please Try Your Request Again.

I'll probably go back to the Yahoo Hybrid API to pull in this info for today, but please let me know what to do in the "Yahoo API" setting to get this feature to work.  Note:  I have previously accepted the new Yahoo terms.

*** Revision ****
Having the same issue with Yahoo Hybrid.     Trying a restart of SM to see if I can get one (or both) to work.   Will update soon ****

*** Revision 2 ***
Still having the same issue with both Yahoo Store set-ups options.  Need to head out for this morning, but I'll see if there are existing knowledge article about this issue tonight.

Regards,

David Johns

jabrein,

There is a pop-up message Yahoo/Luminescent has running about the transition and some new terms and conditions that they want store owners to accept.  The first time I tested 1.7.6.0 this did cause a hiccup, but once I had cleared that pop-up it worked flawlessly.  Please do this:

• In SuperManager, choose "Help", "Restart Browser"
  • Close SuperManager
  • Open Internet Explorer and log into your store and go to"View Orders"
  • Close Internet Explorer and reopen SuperManager and try it again

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Thanks David,

It is working after going through the steps below.    Interestingly, I had accepted the new TOS within my Chrome session of being in my Yahoo Store, but when I accessed my Yahoo Store through Internet Explorer (the below steps), I had to resubmit my TOS acknowledgement.

Maybe that was the hiccup (not using I.E. for accessing my store).

Thanks again!