Unable to Start IE & unable to print pick/pack slips after closing SM

Started by justtoday, February 11, 2019, 10:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justtoday

After re-starting my computer I have no problems but the moment I close SM I start getting error

Note: I have used SuperManager for many years and had not made any changes to my templates just before this took place.  It may have started after a recent windows update though.

After closing SM, when I re-open it I get an error stating SM was unable to open IE.  I can download orders without a problem but the minute I try to print SM crashed.   After I re-start my computer everything is fine again.

Note: If I just leave SM up - after hours of non-use when I go to print it opens IE and creates the pick/pack slips but does not automatically print them.

IE protect mode settings was "unchecked".  I tried both checking and unchecking (restarting IE and SM after each - no change).  Again, it worked fine the day before and I have used the same computer with SM for many years. 

Any suggestions short of uninstalling windows updates would be appreciated.  I am already uncomfortable

I have attached screen shots of the initial error and the error after attempting to print (just before it crashed/closes)

David Johns

Sorry for not posting back sooner. Things like this are very computer environment specific. I'll have to remote in and take a look at it with you. Please contact us at info@thesupermanager.com with times that you would be available.

Thanks so much,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com