Error with Direct Connect API - Unable to Charge : Fixed - Beta 1.7.6.2

Started by ddc, August 04, 2015, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddc

We started receiving an error message a few weeks ago and can't process charges using Direct Connect API.  We are able to process charges using their virtual terminal and our account status is fine. I noticed that in store settings, the drop-down selection for Direct Connect API is misspelled "Direct Conntect Acct API"; not sure if that's part of the problem.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

Do you have your direct connect account set up through yahoo or directly in SuperManager?  The error message would seem to imply that your Direct Connect Account has expired, but there may be another issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

I am going direct in Supermanager using Direct Connect API. We used to go through Yahoo, but changed because the yahoo option got deleted and to add it back was too cumbersome.

It doesn't seem like our Direct Connect Account has expired. If we go into the Direct Connect Gateway portal and process charges using the virtual portal, everything works fine. Is there another DC account that is needed to have the API work?

Duane

update: 11:13 AM 8/5 - I spoke with Direct Connect today and they indicate everything is ok on their end, they haven't made any API changes and our account is active.
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

I sent you an email asking for some more information I'll need to debug this.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

This issue was caused by DirectConnect's migration to a new server.  Apparently they failed to get the word out to everyone who needed it.  We have updated SuperManager to work with their new server as of version 1.7.6.2.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com