Authorization Has Expired Error When Trying to Charge : Abandoned

Started by mbcarr1975, August 14, 2015, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

When we go to charge at the end of the day after everything has shipped, we get an error message that says
QuoteYahoo returned error: Authorization has already expired.
We find that if we do a manual "Update from Store Manager" through SM, all but a few orders have actually been charged. The info just has not passed back to SM from Yahoo.

For the few that did not charge, if we go into the Yahoo back office directly and select "Charge" within the order, the charge goes through without a problem. We then have to go back into SM and "Update from Store Manager" to get the order updated in SM.

It seems like something is not reading correctly through the API. This is a new development within the past week. I wonder if Yahoo has made some more "tweaks"...?

-Michele
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

What has been done with the orders by the time this happens?  Could they have been charged in SuperManager by this time?  Could they have been charged in the Yahoo Store manager?  I'm also curious if the couple of orders that have not actually been charged, if you charge them separately from the others that actually have been charged already using SuperManager, will they go through?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

The shipment tracking numbers have been entered so the status has changed to "Shipped". There has been no attempt to charge them through Super Manager and they have not been charged through Yahoo. This only happens to a random few in each groups that is charged through SM.

We then go into the order within Yahoo. It shows as not charged, so we charge it through Yahoo and it goes through fine.

The other problem that randomly happens is that when an order is charged through SM, it does not changed the status from "Shipped" to "Charged and Shipped". The orders stay on "Open" orders screen in SM, looking like they have not yet been charged. If we then try to charge them, we get the standard "this order has already been processed for payment" message.  We have to manually "Update from Store Manager" to get the order to update the status and move to the "Closed" order screen.

I can find no particular pattern to this problem, other than the fact that it happens in the Top Notch Gift store only. The other 2 stores do not seem to be affected.  It is very random. It is not just one payment type...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

mbcarr1975

This has been moved to a "Fixed Bug", as has the orders not clearing from, SM without manually having to update from Yahoo.

Neither issue is fixed.

They still happon on our store daily. It is time consuming to have to go in and charge each order in yahoo individually and it is another step to update from Yahoo after charging.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

I'm not following what you mean about it being moved to a fixed bug.  You mean it has not been?  It sounds like the problem is still occurring.  Could we set up a time to process your orders together so I can see it happen live?  Please email me times when you would be processing orders and I would likely see it happen.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com