New Items are not transferring to QuickBooks through the XML exchange

Started by mbcarr1975, October 17, 2015, 08:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

It appears that product item numbers have stopped transferring to Quickbooks during the XML exchange.

I have an invoice to pay for an item that was shipped and charged through SM on an order. The order was transferred to QB via XML.  However, the item on the invoice did not transfer to QB, meaning I have no way to pay the invoice unless I go back and enter the item to QB manually.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Do you mean it didn't transfer at all or did it transfer with the name "item"?  Can you post back or email with a screenshot of the SM order and QB order as an example?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

There is no QB order. Usually when we update to QB at day end after we ship and charge, any new items that have not been pruchased before (and are therefore not in QB) are transferred over into the items list in QB.  That is not happening now.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Please go to "View", "Program Settings" and select the "XML Exchange Formats" tab.  Choose "QuickBooks Orders" from the list of exports.  Make sure that "When items don't exist" is set to "Create them".  Let me know if that was the issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Sorry we weren't able to repeat this issue when we looked at it together this afternoon.  Please post back if you encounter this again and we'll take a look at it together.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com