Status > Cancel or On Hold - not updating to yahoo store : Fixed - beta 1.7.8.1

Started by discountdressshop, October 26, 2015, 11:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

discountdressshop

I currently have version 1.7.8 installed.  Since the upgrade, the SM no longer connects to my Yahoo store when I click either on CANCEL, ON HOLD or RETURN when updating the status.  In the past, when I clicked to update the status from SM, it would communicate to my yahoo store and update my orders to either Cancel, On Hold or Return. 

In the store settings, the store type is set to: YAHOO API. I also included the Token from my store.

Please help troubleshoot this issue.

David Johns

Is it not asking you if it should update the order(s) back to Yahoo when you change the status?  If so, you may want to check your setting at "View", "Program Settings" on the "Automation" tab for "On order save prompt to update to Store Manager".  It should be set to "On Status Change" or "Always".

If that is already set appropriately, is it giving you any status messages about trying to log in to update the order to Yahoo?  Does it give you an error message?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

discountdressshop

Hi David,

The "On order save prompt to update to Store Manager" was already set to "on Status Change".

There is no status message that appears when I change the status (this goes for OPEN, ON HOLD, CANCELED, RETURNED) .  The icon simply changes, but nothing happens.  It doesn't appear to be connecting to the yahoo store.

I am able to charge orders, which is nearly instant now, but this is about all that seems to work properly.

Jeremy

discountdressshop

David Johns

Jeremy,

You caught me in the middle of writing a reply!  Sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

I see the issue now.  We'll get that fixed ASAP.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Jeremy,

This morning we released a beta version that should fix this.  Please use "Help", "Check for Updates" from the main menu to install this beta version and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

discountdressshop

Hi David,

I downloaded the beta version you mentioned and problem solved!

thank you,

jeremy