error reading error response: unable to load list orders xml reponse invalid at

Started by jbanks, November 04, 2015, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbanks

Trying to load orders this morning and continually get this error.

error reading error response: unable to load list orders xml reponse invalid at the top level of the document

Mike Griggs

Yahoo API is timing out.

Yahoo is working on the problem.
Hopefully will be resolved soon.

David Johns

I got confirmation from Yahoo that they switched to a new API server last night.  Apparently they have run into issues getting all the new IP addresses, SSL certificates, etc... running smoothly.  They are aware of the issue and working on it.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

frankbee

Looks like its working now. was intermittent but OK here for the moment
Craig
Frank Bee Enterprises

David Johns

That's been my experience too.  I've alerted Yahoo that it is better, but all is not well yet.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

I continue to be in contact with Yahoo concerning this matter.  If you continue to have intermittent problems, you can help them solve them by doing the following right after you get a timeout error:

• Open a windows command prompt window.  In windows 10, do this by right clicking on the start button in the bottom right corner of the screen and choosing "Command Prompt".  In Windows 7, open the start menu and enter cmd in the search box at the bottom of the start menu and press enter
  • In the command prompt, type tracert <store-id>.order.store.yahooapis.com, where you replace <store-id> with your store id.  You can find this in your SuperManager store settings if you don't know it.
  • File a ticket with Yahoo and copy and paste the results from this operation into it.  Yahoo Engineering can use this to help identify the cause of the problem.

I'm guessing the more input they recieve, the faster this issue will get completely resolved.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com