Error trying to update Yahoo store record : Fixed - version 1.7.9.0

Started by bobbininc, November 16, 2015, 07:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbininc

I am receiving the following message when trying to update to the Yahoo Store record: "Unable to sign out different user. Please go to Yahoo! and sign out as the different user and try again." We are not signed in to Yahoo in any way when we received this message. We were successful in downloading orders this morning (via the API).

Yahoo is making the transition to Aabaco today, so this may be related to that, as they have extended their system maintenance until tonight. I have not changed anything in the store settings relating to Yahoo access. I have not changed the API settings, as I believe the date for that transition is still TBD. Is there anything I need to do in Supermanager to fix this, or do I just have to wait until Yahoo/Aabaco finishes and hope that they solve the problem?

Steve Ostroskey
Bobbin Inc.

discountdressshop

David Johns

All,

Unfortunately it seems we are going to have to do some development in order to get something that works – even as a temporary quick fix.  In the meantime, make sure you have switched over to the API store type as discussed here:
http://blog.thesupermanager.com/supermanager-updated-to-take-advantage-of-yahoo-api-improvements/

After doing so, you should be able to at least download orders and charge them when you have your store setup as an API store.

We are working on a solution.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Ok - We have something to work for now.  Please update to beta 1.7.8.2 by going to "Help", "Check for Updates".  After installing the update go to "Help", "About The SuperManager..." and ensure that version 1.7.8.2 is installed.  If not, do "Help", "Check for Updates" again.

After installing the update, do the following each time you open SuperManager:

• Before doing anything else in SuperManager, press ctrl-shift-e to bring up the browser that SuperManager uses for interacting with Yahoo/Aabaco/Luminate.
  • In that window, go to https://edit.store.luminate.com/RT/MGR.store-id/, where you replace store-id with your Aabaco/Luminate store ID
  • Login to your store, including passing the Captcha test
  • Leave this window open, but bring SuperManager back to the top of it and proceed with what you need to do

This should allow you to keep using SuperManager with Aabaco/Luminate until the connection gets stale, at which point you will need to login again manually in that window.

Note that if you prefer, you can go back to SuperManager after logging in and press ctrl-shift-e to hide the explorer window again.

We are working toward a more convenient perminent solution.  For now, this is the only way we could quickly get around the Captcha test.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

discountdressshop

Hi David,

I tried what you suggested (updated newest version and followed instructions), but I get this error message when I click on Get New Orders. See attachment.

David Johns

This is actually a different problem related to downloading orders through the API.  You can fix this by going to "View", "Store Settings" and typing something, like "123456" into the "Key" field.

Although they have transitioned the new store manager, the API remains on the Yahoo API domains.  Currently SuperManager uses the "Key" field as a toggle of whether to use the Yahoo or Luminate API domains.  If there is a key, any key in the store settings, it uses the Yahoo endpoints.  If not, is uses the Luminate endpoints.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com