News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

Beta 1.1.1.4 Bugs : Fixed - Beta 1.1.1.5

Started by Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com, July 19, 2006, 04:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Wow. I think I figured it out the same time you did. I set all the products to be half of the 2 pack pricing as this will work for us until we offer different shipping options (thanks for noticing that issue for us) so we will just have to manually input the few that don't qualify. Atleast we will know when importing why that is. Do you know if this is going to be fixed with QB in the future as I imagine it's on their end? Can you give me an explanation of why this happens so I can also send them an email for the next release. We don't want to use inventory  as they have to be built and thus don't draw from the inventory in realtime.

The drop down menu fix seems to be working perfectly as well (I only did 1 manual order yesterday though).

Also the Last Name / Company field issue has been fixed as I collect the first and last name as required seperately as per your other email. Works perfectly so far.

Haven't been able to test the CVV being asked after auth for the sale but will let you know if it still comes up.

Thanks a bunch for the quick changes.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

David Johns

Nathan,

Glad everything is working for you so far.  Please keep us posted.  We have sent the beta release (now up to 1.1.1.6) to a few users that requested it.  As long as we don't recieve notification of any critical issues we will release it as 1.1.2.0 sometime next week and send out an update notice to all users.

As for the QuickBooks item groups - the problem occurs because you are unable to  a price to an item group.  This applies when they are added from 3rd part programs as well as from QuickBooks itself.  They could (seemingly) easily correct this issue by simply allowing a price to be  to a item of type "group".  This seems to be a reasonable request since it is very common in retail to give a customer a lower price for purchasing a product as part of a package deal.  I'm not sure why they don't offer that capability.  If they ever did we would certainly get it into SuperManager for you.  I completely understand what you mean about inventory .  That really is kind of a pain how those have to be built.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Sounds good. I will forward on the request. The reason why they don't put a price on the group item i figure is how do you determine the sales price for each item. Ie. if you sell 2 widgets and 1 gizmo and the gizmo is just $5 and the widgets are $20 then it would throw off the numbers if you just divided the products sales by 3. One way to correct this is to  a sales price for each item in a group and a total for the group. I will suggest that to them.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com