New "default" ettings that I need to change back to the old ones

Started by mbcarr1975, November 30, 2015, 04:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

I have noticed a few changes in the SM processing since the last couple of updates.

I need to know what settings control these so I can change them back to the way they were...

- The orders with an AVS mismatch are coming through automatically as a "Pending Review". Need to turn this off.

- The Shipping carrier in the Shipping "info" box is defaulting to "customer pick-up" instead of our default carrier. I have to go in a select Fedex every time I enter a tracking number. This is time consuming this time of year. How do I fix that?
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

The API sends more information about order status than was previously available.  The Pending Review status, for example, would not have been set for any orders downloaded using the conventional (Non-API) methods.  Could it be that you have something set in Luminate to set the status to Pending Review under certain circumstances?  This could have always been the case since previously it wouldn't have come through to SuperManager so you may not have noticed it like you do now.

You can set your preferred carrier at "View", "Store Settings" on the "Shipping" tab.  Note that after you change this, it will only apply to new orders.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

The preferred carrier is and has always been set to Fedex, that is why I'm baffled as to why it is pulling Customer Pickup
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

I left a voicemail for you a couple weeks ago and never heard back from you. Are you still struggling with this?
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Hmm. I did not get a voicemail message. Yes, this is still a problem.  We also have found that when we update back to Aabaco with order changes the fields get scrmabled. Shipping becomes tax. Tax fills in the discount field and discounts are erased all together.

It is a flat out mess.  One that I cannot deal with at this time of year.

We are going to be changing platforms next year. We have reached the end of our patience rope with Yahoo/Aabaco.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Sorry you didn't get my message.  Not sure how that happened.  I thought it was on your cell phone.

We did release an update that addresses the issue with the totals.  I never understand why they do this, but for some reason the Luminate transition ended up reordering the total fields, which messed SuperManager up.  Version 1.7.9.0 released today should accommodate that change.

As for the order status, what I left on your voicemail (or thought I had) was that the API sends more information about the order status than the old approach for downloading orders did.  Could it be that Yahoo always had you orders set to pending, but SuperManager just didn't previously get that?  Could there be a setting in the Luminate store manager driving the status yup be pending rather than "OK"?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

I looked at the risk tools and I see flags set for certain scenarios. Perhaps this is what is triggering. I will see if changing those flags helps.  Thanks!
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com