News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

Import product fields from Big Commerce

Started by justtoday, February 12, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justtoday

I need to print some information on my picking slips but can not figure out how to get it into SuperManager

I have a Big Commerce store. 

Is there the ability to import (from Big Commerce into SuperManager) the Bin # Field, Manufacturer Part Number and/or a custom field?  (and for them to be available fields for printing). 

We are changing our warehouse to a bin # system so I need both the bin # and the item # printed on our packing slip. 

David Johns

Connie,

After we talked about this, I've taken a look at an example order from your store that has product RGMTX45965.  BigCommerce's data that it sends to SuperManager does include that it's in bin picking number 4.  It doesn't include a manufacturer's part number or a custom field.  Unless I just don't know what to look for an am missing something.  What should these values be for that SKU?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

justtoday

Where did you find the bin # in the product details in SuperManager & what is the field name I can use for printing?

For RGMTX45965 I did not have a custom field for that item.  The APart # is MTX45965

A new order (#73581) just came in with item #KAC2279 (customer orderd 1 of each option)

In the product details I entered

Bin #:  testbin#C2279

Manufacturer Part Number:  testmpnC2279

I created a custom field: 
named the field: testcustomfield
data - i entered: testcustomerfieldinputC2279

David Johns

Connie,

The bin number I was talking about was in the BigCommerce feed.  It wasn't in SuperManager.

SuperManager stores an inventory location for each inventory lot.  If you have inventory tracking turned on, you can double click on each variant on the product details page and it will take you to the list of inventory lots for that variant.

Are you intending to always use a custom field for each item to store the bin number?  If so, SuperManager will receive it and if you use the default report templates, it will be on the item list for each item.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com