Processing manual payment with SM, AAbacco/Yahoo, PayPal.

Started by EBanks, December 06, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBanks

Processing manual payment with SM, AAbacco/Yahoo, PayPal. When Trying to do a manual Credit Card Auth/charge the line at the bottom of the window shows "Logging in to Yahoo to process transaction"  and after a few seconds the line go blank and nothing is processed. I feel some thing has changed with Aabacco but can't figure out what. one day it worked fine and the next it didn't. This started about 3 weeks ago and I now have to go into the online store to process manual transactions. When this started I checked for updates and am now at 1.9.7.0 of SM.
Ed

David Johns

Ed,

We've been getting feedback from people that this started occurring around black Friday weekend.  We've investigated it and it seems to be intermittent.  We did find that this workaround seems to make it work:

• Go to "Help", "Restart Browser"
  • Close SuperManager
  • Open Internet Explorer and log into the store manager
  • Open SuperManager and use it normally

Give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EBanks

David, the work around did work for me, but I hope I don't have to do this for every manual transaction I need to process.  This was also not an intermittent problem for me.  This also seem to correct another issue I was having with update to the cart, which always came back with an error say "invalid store ID".
Ed

David Johns

All,

I'm happy to report that we have been able to implement a fix for this issue.  Please update to the newest beta release, 1.9.8.1, and the workaround should no longer be required.  Please note that if you do not have the latest production release, 1.9.8.0, installed you will need to update to it, then to the new beta.  Please post back with your experience.

Thanks for your patience,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EBanks

I have updated to 1.9.8.4 and have the problem again before and after updating. Even the work around did/does not work. Everything worked yesterday.
Ed

EBanks

After updating I also get this error when trying to load new orders

Ed

EBanks

Disregard the last 2 posts, everything seems to be working now. No idea what the cause was.
Ed

David Johns

Ed,

Thanks for the update. Especially the last error looked like a server issue.  Glad it is working again.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com