Tax rounding - local tax

Started by justtoday, December 17, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justtoday

There seems to be a rounding difference between big commerce & Supermanager for calculated taxes.

Also Supermanager does not seem to acknowledge our local tax

The results is every time I do an export to Quickbooks I have to manually override the taxes so things balance how Supermanager cuculates it.  Sometimes I have to reduce the tax i the order by $0.1 and some times I have to increase it.  On local orders I have to over-ride every time. 

Is there a way to simply accept how it was calculated by Big Commerce, we have an increase in state and local sales and it's become very time consuming to manually every other order with tax on it. 

David Johns

Can you please send me a screenshot of an order in BigCommerce, SuperManager and QuickBooks?  I need to compare all three to see where the issue arises.  Normally SuperManager will not re-calculate taxes.  It just imports what it receives from the shopping carts and then sends that to QuickBooks.  How QuickBooks receives it depends on some of your export settings in SuperManager.  If I get those three screenshots it will give me a good chance to see what is happening.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com