Problem implementing UPS Surepost through Worldship

Started by bobbininc, August 23, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbininc

We are trying to implement UPS Surepost through Worldship. We keep getting "Ship method 'Surepost' used in order 247016 has not been mapped for 'XML Exchange - Worldship". It then tells me to consult the manual, which I have done - see below.

I added the appropriate Ship Class ("USG", according to UPS Technical Support), see attached screen shot (Program settings Surepost). However, when I go to map it to the shipping method, the "USG" option does not appear, see attached screen shot (Modify and map shipping methods, shows only part of the list but trust me it is not there).

How to I get the new Ship Class to show up for mapping in the Worldship XML exchange?

David Johns

The place where you added the additional ship services is only for the text export to UPS WorldShip.  The XML ship services are hard coded into SuperManager.  Please make sure you are on the latest release of SuperManager, then there should be a "First Class Mail", "Priority Mail" and three Mail Innovations options at the bottom of the list of service classes for UPS WorldShip XML Exchange.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

bobbininc

Hi David,

We are one version behind (1.9.8.0), which I will update later today.

However, I just want to be certain that UPS Surepost is in the list - it is a different service than Mail Innovations.

Thanks for your help

Steve

David Johns

Steve,

It looks like currently USG is not supported.  Do you have a list of any other SurePost ship classes you need or is that the only one?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

bobbininc

David,

We may also use USL (less than 1 pound) at a later date, so if you would put that in as well, it would be helpful.

Thanks!

Steve

David Johns

Steve,

Please update to the latest beta version and give it a try.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

bobbininc

David,

We just tested it, and it worked fine. Thanks for the quick fix.

Steve