Cannot download orders from Yahoo Merchant Solutions using API

Started by bobbininc, February 13, 2019, 06:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbininc

Cannot download orders from Yahoo Merchant Solutions using API. I get an error message: "Yahoo Small Business returned error code 'An Internal Error has occured'".  I have opened a ticket with Yahoo (case 887183), but they seemed confused by the lack of an actual code (numeric code) in the error message.

I can successfully download orders using the Yahoo Merchant store login (to an excel spreadsheet, for example). I was on version 2.0.0.4 of Supermanager, I upgraded to 2.0.1.0, but the results were the same.

Would SuperManager report a Yahoo error code id one was returned? Is there any more information that can be trapped to give to Yahoo support?

Mike Griggs

Hello,
Other people are having problems downloading orders through the yahoo api today.

Here's a work around to manually download orders and then import into the supermanager.

• click "orders" and then click "export" at top right
  • enter the range of orders you want to download and change the dropdown to "XML"
  • a new window will open with the xml file, right click and select "save as" and save the xml file to your computer
  • in the supermanager, click "file"->"Import"->"Orders"->"orders xml" and then select the file that you just saved to your computer
  • the orders will import and be sure to ctrl+s to save the db after import

bobbininc

Thanks for the quick response. Yahoo has just posted this on their systems status board as something they are working on.

Mike Griggs

it appears that the yahoo api is working again as normal..