Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 04:49:41 PM
: SMF - Just Installed

+  The SuperManager Forum
|-+  Main Category
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cannot download orders from Yahoo Merchant Solutions using API
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cannot download orders from Yahoo Merchant Solutions using API  ( 33340 )
bobbininc
: 97

« : February 13, 2019, 06:41:03 AM »

Cannot download orders from Yahoo Merchant Solutions using API. I get an error message: "Yahoo Small Business returned error code 'An Internal Error has occured'".  I have opened a ticket with Yahoo (case 887183), but they seemed confused by the lack of an actual code (numeric code) in the error message.

I can successfully download orders using the Yahoo Merchant store login (to an excel spreadsheet, for example). I was on version 2.0.0.4 of Supermanager, I upgraded to 2.0.1.0, but the results were the same.

Would SuperManager report a Yahoo error code id one was returned? Is there any more information that can be trapped to give to Yahoo support?
Mike Griggs
: 196

MSN Messenger - supermanager Yahoo Instant Messenger - supermanager AOL Instant Messenger - supermanager
« #1 : February 13, 2019, 06:46:26 AM »

Hello,
Other people are having problems downloading orders through the yahoo api today.

Here's a work around to manually download orders and then import into the supermanager.

• click "orders" and then click "export" at top right
  • enter the range of orders you want to download and change the dropdown to "XML"
  • a new window will open with the xml file, right click and select "save as" and save the xml file to your computer
  • in the supermanager, click "file"->"Import"->"Orders"->"orders xml" and then select the file that you just saved to your computer
  • the orders will import and be sure to ctrl+s to save the db after import
« : February 13, 2019, 06:52:15 AM David Johns »
bobbininc
: 97

« #2 : February 13, 2019, 07:24:48 AM »

Thanks for the quick response. Yahoo has just posted this on their systems status board as something they are working on.
Mike Griggs
: 196

MSN Messenger - supermanager Yahoo Instant Messenger - supermanager AOL Instant Messenger - supermanager
« #3 : February 13, 2019, 07:39:52 AM »

it appears that the yahoo api is working again as normal..
: [1]  
« previous next »
: