Google Shopping

Started by lcogan, November 07, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcogan

We recently started selling on Google Shopping. Is there an integration for this in the future?

David Johns

Lori,

I'm happy to say that the future is now! We have that in our most recent beta version. If our user tracking system is correct, you likely already have that beta version installed.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

lcogan

David,

I'm glad to hear that! Is there any documentation on how to set it up please?

lcogan

I was able to do the setup and import orders, but they are not importing with the Google order numbers. What setting do I need to change to have the Google order numbers come in as the order numbers?

David Johns

Lori,

Glad you got it figured out. Some platforms, including Google, don't use order numbering that SuperManager can support. On those platforms SuperManager puts the native order number in the "Alt ID" field. You can see this on the order details screen at the bottom right corner of the screen on the "Other" tab. You can also add this to the main order list by selecting "View", "Customize Columns...".

Thanks so much,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

lcogan

Thanks David. This is a workable solution.

I'm very appreciative that you have added this functionality.

lcogan

Hello David,

I need to set up a second Google store, and for the life of me I cannot determine how I got the toke for the first store. Is there any documentation on the setup for Google that covers this?

Lori

David Johns

Lori,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Did you figure this out or do you still need help?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com