Payments not coming in with credit card type

Started by lcogan, May 05, 2020, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcogan

We recently changed our credit card processor on our website from PayPal to NMI. All of the credit card orders coming into SuperManager just have Credit Card as the payment type, rather than the credit card type (Visa, MC, etc). Is this a setting we need to fix in SuperManager, or is it a limitation of our processor?

David Johns

Lori,

I'm not familiar with NMI. There is a chance that WooCommerce gives additional data that SuperManager isn't looking for. I'll have to work with you to get access to your store and download the raw data and see what WooCommerce is sending. Please give me a call at 909-248-4860 sometime today so we can arrange that.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

lcogan

David, is there a resolution for this yet? We've installed the latest update, but our orders are still coming into SuperManager as Credit Card, and not the specific credit card type.

David Johns

Lori,

We haven't been able to release the beta with that feature yet. When you and I spoke, I hoped it would be ready to release yesterday, but we still need another day or two.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Lori,

Okay - the beta (2.0.7.4) is out. Please update to it and give it a try. All orders you download with that version installed should pull the credit card type for NMI.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

lcogan

Hi David,

It's *kind* of working. The PayMethod format is giving me weird values, and the PayPal payments are showing a Pay Method of NULL. I did an Update from Store Manager for the 17th and 18th. I've attached a screenshot to show the values. Can we fix this with mapping?

David Johns

Lori,

We can fix the "NULL" issue with the PayPal orders in the next beta release. The good news is there is something you can change in your store settings to fix this for now.

• Go to "View", "Store Settings" and select the "Accounting Export" tab
  • Select each of the "Pay Methods" on the list at the bottom (one at a time)
  • Set the "Item/Category Name" to how you want it to appear in QuickBooks

So, for example you can change "NULL" to "PayPal" in this way so in QuickBooks it will show up as PayPal.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

lcogan

Thank you, that does the trick for now. Thank you for your  with this!

David Johns

Lori,

I released another update that I believe will fix this issue. Please update again and give it a try.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com