New error when trying to process CC : Fixed - Beta 1.1.2.9

Started by EricE, September 26, 2006, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricE

When attempting to process a credit card, we are receiving the following error:

Authorizing credit card failed 'action>'

The system does query us for the 3 digit code, about a minute later that error appears.

Any info would be appreciated.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

David Johns

Eric,

It seems Yahoo! doesn't like something about this transaction.  SuperManager is supposed to grab the error from the response, but it seems it is not clipping it properly. Is the problem repeatable?  If so please do the transaction again, then immediately after you clear the error type ctrl-shift-e.  This will bring up the internet explorer window that SuperManager is using to perform the transactions.  Please use "File" | "Save As..." to send that file to me.  Feel free to blank out the credit card number and any other sensitive information.  After saving the page press ctrl-shift-e again to hide the window.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EricE

Hi Mike,

Ok, I did what you said and according to Yahoo the card was declined,  we ran into this with another card that we attempted to process and according to Yahoo the credit card number was incorrect.

Another little issue we ran into is that when we pulled up the IE instance that SM was using and then tried to use SM again, it would not allow us to do anything in relation to talk to Yahoo..  We received the following message - "Navigate Returned Error 1030". 

I closed out of that company file and tried to go back in and received the same message, the only way to get it working again was to completely exit the SM, close all instances of IE and re-open the application.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

David Johns

Eric,

Glad to know you found the problem.  As long as you use ctrl-shift-e to hide the window rather than closing it, this should not happen.  Let me know if that is not the case.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EricE

Is there a reason why SM wont show "declined"? instead of throwing the error?  In a previous version it would show declined.. Did something change?
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

David Johns

Eric,

I'll have to check on that.  Yahoo may have changed the error page, making SM not able to clip the error message as it is supposed to.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Eric,

I have found and fixed this problem.  It will be corrected for beta 1.1.2.9.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com