e-mail to Dropshippers

Started by ajentp, October 03, 2006, 08:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

Hi,

If an order has two or more products from two or more dropshipper. Is it possible to send e-mail for only those product which belongs to a particular dropshipper. At this time I have to manually edit e-mail. I wonder if there is a better way.

Thanks

Ahsan

Mike Griggs

Hey Ahsan,
Can you describe the problem in more detail with maybe an example?
The SuperManager has been designed and setup to only send emails to dropshippers for dropship products and it should not include any other products.
Can you explain your setup?
Thanks!
Mike

ajentp

Mike, for a typical example let's  that I receive an order which has two products A & B. Product A belongs to Dropshipper #1 and Product B belongs to Dropshipper # 2. In present setting if I sent e-mail to each dropshipper, they will receive the e-mail order showing  both products A & B.

I wonder if there is setting which enable us to send specific e-mail. Such as Dropshipper #1 will receive the order with only Product A, and dropshipper #2 for only product B.

Possible?

Thanks

Ahsan

Mike Griggs

Hey Ahsan,
Once you setup the suppliers, product settings for dropshipping and email templates then the SuperManager handles it all.  You can have the SuperManager automatically send dropship emails when the orders come in.  Or you can right click in the order list and click "Send Email->Dropship" and the SuperManager will send the necessary dropship emails for the products that you have specified are dropship.

You can see the dropship setup instructions here..
http://thesupermanager.com/forum/index.php?topic=152.0

Please let us know if you have further questions.
Thanks!
Mike

dvbrar

Mike is there any way to select more than one product and  them all to a dropshipper instead of double clicking on each product one by one and then selecting supplier. We have more than 1000 products that we have to  to 3 different dropship vendors. It will take us for ever if we have to do it one by one. We will really appreciate your reply.

--
Devin

David Johns

SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com