QB 2007 Vs SM

Started by ajentp, October 06, 2006, 04:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

David,

Is SM compatible with any version of QB including the newest release 2007.

Thanks

Ahsan

EricE

Yes.. Been using it with 2007 for about a week.. No issues.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

qbsrox

As an additional note ... SuperManager Lite and Full versions work with QuickBooks 2007 Pro and Higher, Enterprise, and the new POS version for 07.  I've tested all programs extensively with no problems.

Rox :-)

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

EricE

In addition to the Windows version of 2007, it also works fine on the new Quickbooks 2007 for Mac.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

qbsrox

Eric,

Good to know, I don't have access to test the Mac version.  Then that makes SuperManager one of the very few order managers that will work with QuickBooks for Mac .... YEAH!!!!!

Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

EricE

XML is XML..  :-D

Of course the Mac version of QB 2007 is about 4x faster than that of the Windows Version..  Also nice that intuit finally got a clue and allows both platforms to use the one company file.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Wow and to think I was just about to ask this question. Of course I have the Canadian edition so we will have to see if there are any issues. Backing up before upgrade just in case.

Will let you know Rox.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

qbsrox

Eric,

Is the new Mac version current with features as the PC version?  In years past the Mac version was a good 2-4 years behind the PC version with features and such.  At one point there was almost a 3 year wait for a new Mac version!  We've been able to convert Mac to PC and back again since 2005, and it was always so weird because they didn't have so many features and a lot of screens just looked so different.

Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

qbsrox

Nathan,

Yes, please let me know!  The Cdn and other versions are different in enough ways that I'm never sure which feature you guys have or what might 'break' with a new upgrade.

Thanks,

Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

EricE

Hi Rox,

Yes, the new mac version is QB 2007.  they are now on the same playing field.

Of course another method to using QB on a mac is to slip-stream the applicaiton from windows to the mac and that works very well too..  In fact that is how i use super manager on the macintosh..
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

qbsrox

Ok 'Mr. Techie' ... what does 'slip stream' mean? 

You know if it's not QuickBooks or 1+1=2 I tend to get confused ... lololol!

Rox

Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

EricE

Sorry for delay..

Slip stream...  Too much to type.. when we are on the phone next time I will explain more..   But I am sure those other people on Mac's understand what I am referring to  :-D
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com