New Icon for Items Exported to QB : Added - Beta 1.4.4.7

Started by EricE, October 10, 2006, 09:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricE

We can do an online "meeting" with up to about 30-50 people anytime anyone wants to get online etc..   All web based for text, audio and video etc..

Rox - your boys wouldn't drive me nuts...  remember, we have Emily..
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

David Johns

You guys name a time and I'll join in.  It could be fun to have one of you show us your process of how you go about managing your orders.  It would be a good chance to give us insight into your end-user experience, which ultimately could lead to improvements in SuperManager.  Additionally I may have some suggestions on how to optimize your use of The SuperManager to fully utilize new or less-well-known features.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

I think this is an awesome idea .... I'm East Coast but am willing to stay late to sit on a meeting so the West Coast people don't have to interrupt their day.

Rox :-)

Eric ... Emily is still sweet and cute and doesnt talk back :-)  My boys are almost 18 and know 'everything about everything' ... lolol ... it's a wonder I've managed for so long!

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Hey David,

What are you thoughts on emailing your clients to have them join in the chat so we can maximize the time? Any thoughts on a good web based conference system? Can you do it with Yahoo/MS IM and just invite people into the discussion? Now sure how many people can join a chat at once. Would be good to have video (webcam) capability if possible.

Just my 2 cents. I am out of the office in Florida until Nov 8th so it would be great have it after that.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

qbsrox

No webcam here, but was thinking if we set it up like a webinar where they could show us their screen as we chat, that would be nice.  I'm traveling from November 4th thru 16th .... so maybe this is something we could set up at the end of November/first part of December?

Mike/David - What about gotomeeting?  I think that would probably work good unless someone has software already.  Eric might have something ... he has all kinds of cool stuff!!
I could also check with Bonnie to see if I can use her technology that we use for webinars; I don't mind asking if you don't have alternatives.

Rox :-)

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

That would work well for me.  Why don't we plan on sometime 17 Nov - 22 Nov.  Somebody want to suggest a date and time?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EricE

I do have microsoft live communications server..

Allows for audio / video, handwriting messages, application and whiteboard sharing / desktop sharing, file transfer and a bunch of other stuff..

Just let me know ahead of time how many people we are looking at to participate.

I have a bunch of other software that can be used for web demos and or video training..
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

EricE

Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.RAMSRT10.com

finnstyle

I love the process flow idea, too!

I just thought I'd share how we deal with this issue... We don't export to quickbooks until the order has been charged and shipped, so on the "closed" screen all the orders that haven't been sent to Quickbooks show up with the little envelope/visa logo. Once I export them, I change the status to "closed" so they show up with the green check. That makes it really easy to see which ones still need to be transferred.

As far as other icons go, do you think there could be a way to change the names of the icons/statuses? We have things like "Waiting to hear back" or "Very temporarily backordered" that probably wouldn't be applicable to other companies, but it would save me from having to note the account when I mark it as "suspect".

Just a thought.
www.FinnStyle.com
www.FinnishGifts.com
www.Aalto.com
www.GlassBirds.com
www.AlwaysMod.com

David Johns

finnstyle,

We still have it on the list.  It will be coming up shortly.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Eric,

We recently added to the new beta release the ability to customize the columns on the order list.  One of the columns is whether it has been exported to QB.  Now you can have all those exported with a "*" and all that are not blank so you can easily see which ones are exported.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com