News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

SUPER MANAGER IS AWESOME

Started by molugo, February 04, 2005, 07:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molugo

i have been using super manager for about half year now. i have to say this software not only save me time and money. also customer service is also super. their tech support are standby almost 24 hours. when ever i have question. super manager are always there to help! i can't thank enough for everything !

qbsrox

Molugo,

I can't agree with you more!

I work mainly with eCommerce clients who run Yahoo stores, and we've needed a way to get the orders into QuickBooks correctly, and easily, for quite a few years; and one that was reasonably priced.  The interface between SuperManager, QuickBooks, and Yahoo is awesome!

I love the fact that it adds Items correctly ... woohooo!

Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

eyebug

Just want to compliment you on the SuperManager Lite product, and this forum. About a year ago I downloaded the trial version of SuperManager and found it overwhelming for the limited functionality I was interested in at the time (basically just Yahoo export/QB import). It was during a busy time in my business and I was never even able to give it a decent try – not enough time. Later wound up using QDashboard/QIntegrator.

Last Friday I followed Roxanne's YStore forum link to the recent IDNAC Newsletter write-ups about Order Importers/Managers and thought "hey, this looks interesting" and mentally filed it away. Incredibly, on Monday (yesterday) QIntegrator again started acting up (wouldn't open – it was unusable) and, rather than waste anymore time with it, I downloaded SuperManager Lite. It took me about 20-30 minutes to download and set up, but I was soon more-or-less successfully on my way to processing approximately 20 orders. I have a few questions that I'll post elsewhere, but I'm pretty impressed so far.  Great idea to repackage the basics in a more "digestible" format and get us lined up for the future upgrade.

David Johns

SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com