Other Shopping Cart Services "THE SUPERMANAGER " can work with?

Started by Fashionpartz, March 27, 2007, 02:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fashionpartz

Im having some troubles with YAHOO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ... and looking for another Shopping Cart service to go with. The only thing holding me back is "THE SUPERMANAGER" I cant live or run my business with out it....

Mike, David ... can "THE SUPERMAMAGER" work with any other shopping cart services? Please inform ....

Any recommendations?

David Johns

Fashionpartz,

In order to offer the best solution possible to Yahoo Store! users we have really restricted ourselves to the Yahoo Store! platform for the most part.  SuperManager can be used with other carts, however.  We have developed add-ins for osCommerce and for other custom shopping carts for other customers.  We could likely develop something similar for exporting order information from other open source carts.  We also support the importing of orders via csv files.

If you end up going to another closed-source cart we could certainly scope out developing a method to import the order information to SuperManager.  Just let us know where you end up.

One limitation I should mention, however, is that currently we do not support credit card transactions outside of the Yahoo gateway.  This again, however, is something that could be added with support from an interested customer.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

We have developed plugins for custom carts, but no other pre-packaged carts so far.  Like I said, let us know what you are considering and we will make a proposal for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Fashionpartz