Problem with printing packing slip in new version...

Started by mbcarr1975, January 20, 2007, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

Good Morning!

I have just downloaded the new version of Sm and really like the new functionality features you have added!

One problem though...

We have been using a packing slip template for our orders that includes the "bill_custom" variable to insert our gift message. (We can't use the Yahoo Merchant "Gift Message feature because it is tied to a gift wrap option that we do not provide). In the new version of SM, instead of the gift message coming up there is a line that reads "BAD-ADDRESS-CUSTOM-TAG". Is there a new variable I should be using in my HTML to pull the gift message?

Also, we have recently added an "Opt-In" field in Yahoo Merchant that is showing up in the Custom Fields in SM. We don't want the Opt-in field to show on our packing slips.

Any ideas?

-Michele
Top Notch Gift
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

Yes - this is one change we made with the new version.  Now instead of this giving a list of all the custom variables you use it by giving a particular custom number you want to print.  For example bill_custom1 will give you the first bill_custom2 the second and so forth.  You can also use bill_customs to give you the exact same thing you had before.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com