Open Orders question

Started by gregbaskin, March 21, 2007, 10:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregbaskin

For various reasons, we have a bunch of imported orders that were never marked as Shipped in Yahoo.  This means they appear in SM's Open tab.  

Is there a quick and dirty way we could mark all these old orders as Shipped and then re-import them into SM?

Mike Griggs

Hey Greg,
You can select them all and then right click and select "Status->Charged and Shipped" and it will move them from the open tab.

Is that what you meant?

Thanks!
Mike

gregbaskin

Yes, that's what i mean.  However, I want to be sure that this change will not change the yahoo Tracking Information to Shipped, thus triggering an email to our customers.  But, now that I think about it, I can probably turn off the Yahoo Shipment Tracking feature temporarily while we do this.

David Johns

Greg,

When you change the status it may ask you if you would like to update the changes to Yahoo, but it will not do it automatically without asking you first.  If it does ask wether to upload them just say no.

Also - just so you know if you have the tracking numbers on a spreadsheet you can easily import them into SuperManager by defining a simple import format.  If the tracking numbers are in Yahoo you can import them by selecting them and choosing "Get Yahoo Order Status" from the menu that comes up when right click.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com