If you are having problems trying to print reports then you may need to disable protected mode in Internet Explorer.What If I Don't Feel Comfortable Disabling Protected Mode?
Obviously Microsoft put protect mode in place for a reason. They do not fully document all the protection offered to users by leaving protected mode enabled because they don't want to tell hackers what it does or help them identify potential loopholes. If you feel uncomfortable disabling protected mode, there is a less convenient alternative. Instead of printing reports you can export them and then manually print them. To do this, right click on the order(s) to include in the report and choose "Export", "Report" and then the report to export. This will create the report and open it in your default browser. You can then use the print command in your browser to print the report. This involves a couple more steps, but will allow you to print the reports without disabling protected mode.
That being said, most user's choose to disable protected mode so that you can enjoy single click printing:Disabling Internet Explorer's Protected Mode
1. Close down all instances of Internet Explorer.
2. In SuperManager, go to "Help", "Restart Browser".
3. Close SuperManager
4. Open Internet Explorer and go to the Internet Options/Security
5. Uncheck the "Enable Protect Mode" setting in the the "Security" tab main window.
6. Close Internet Explorer.
7. Re-open Internet Explorer and look for a banner at the bottom saying "Your Computer May be at Risk" and choose to leave protected mode off.
8. Restart the SuperManager and try to print reports again.
Please contact support at email@example.com
if you are still having problems.