Trouble with Dazzle

Started by mamabear, August 03, 2007, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamabear

I just can't figure it out.  :?  I'm having 2 problems with my Dazzle exchange right now.  The SuperManager sends info to Dazzle and it prints - yay!  BUT the postage price is showing (yes I have Stealth on) and there is no delivery confirmation number.  What on earth can be causing that?  Doesn't all Priority Mail include delivery confirmation in Dazzle?

Any ideas?

David Johns

Amanda,

Both of these problems are related.  You should just need to go in Dazzle to "Postage" | "Options..." and select the "Delivery Confirmation" tab.  Then check the option "Use Delivery Confirmation".  You may also want to check "Obtain tracking numbers directly from USPS" on the "Rate" tab.

The reason these two are connected is that stealth mode only applies with delivery confirmation enabled.

Let me know if this fixes the problem for you or not!

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mamabear

Well I went into Dazzle to check the things that you mentioned but they were both already checked.  I did another test print and I still have the same problem.  Price is showing and no delivery confirmation.  When I use Dazzle manually I get the hidden price and delivery confirmation the only time I have the problem is when I use TheSuperManager XML exchange to Dazzle.