Autofill Customer Info : Added - Beta 1.5.2.7

Started by WestCoastClassicCougar, August 22, 2007, 12:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestCoastClassicCougar

Would it be possible to add something similar to what happens when you start typing in the country in the order form where it matches the letters you have typed in to the country listing, ie when you type in ca it automatically comes up with canada, in the name of the customer field, and have it auto fill the customer info from the data base if the name in the customer name field matches one in your database. 

I keep forgetting to do the superfind for customers before I start a new manual order, so I have to delete the order I started, and go find the customer and start over on the order.  It would just make it easier if I could just start typing into the customer name field and it popup with the name if we already have the info.

Joshua
West Coast Classic Cougar
The Worlds Largest Cougar Only Wrecking Yard!
http://www.cougarpartscatalog.com

David Johns

Joshua,

I have added this to our list.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Josh,

I know you requested this a long time ago.  We finally added something that will help you here.  Now there is a search button next to each address on the order details.  Enter the name, company, first line of the address, email address or phone number and press the search button.  It will give you a list of all the matching customer information.  Select one and press ok and the entire address is filled in for you.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com