How do I set up the SuperManager to export orders to QuickBooks?

Started by Mike Griggs, March 08, 2006, 07:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Griggs

The user's manual has been updated to have the most up to date information on how to set up the QuickBooks interface.
http://www.thesupermanager.com/sm_usersmanual.pdf#page=45

qbsrox

Thanks!  That is very helpful as you have integrated a lot of nice changes and updates into your program.

Will there still be a Quick Start Guide, or a manual specifically for the users of SuperManager Lite?

Yep, I'm full of questions tonight!
Rox  8-)
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

We have actually recently completed a QuickBooks quick start guide. 
http://www.thesupermanager.com/smliteqb_qsguide.pdf

This applies equally to the full and Lite versions since they share the exact same functionalities with respect to exporting to QuickBooks.  We will keep this document up to date.  You will find it useful as it contains (among a lot of other great information) a full list of the variables you can use in your customer names, QuickBooks class and sales rep fields.

Keep the questions coming!

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

Excellent! 

Hopefully you don't mind that I post all this stuff here; as sometimes to go thru a manual just 'doesn't happen' on this end ... lololol!  I like the electronic searching much better  :-D

Right now I'm wrapping my brain around all the functionality of SuperManager Lite; so I get 'confused' if I have to look at screenshots, or read information, that doesn't pertain to it.

I know the full version of SuperManager is also a great program, and once I delve into that level I'll have more questions for you.  It seems to be that once we get the basics down in the Lite version it will be easy to upgrade to the full version when it's needed; that's nice.

Thanks again,
Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com