The SuperManager can automatically retrieve Yahoo! orders for Yahoo! Legacy, Merchant Standard and Merchant Professional stores using the Orders->Export->XML feature.? However, it is not possible to retrieve orders through a Merchant Starter store becuase the Orders->Export->XML feature is not available. Alternatively, Merchant Start store owners can use the XML email notification feature from Yahoo! to retrieve Yahoo! orders by XML and import them into the SuperManager.Follow the steps below to setup and use the Yahoo! email XML notificaiton feature to import orders into the SuperManager and take advantage of all the SuperManager features:
1. Browse to your Yahoo! store manager and click the "Order Emails" link under the "Order Settings" heading.
2. Enter the email address(es) where you would like the XML orders sent.
3. Select the option which specifies how frequently the orders should be sent (each option will work with the SuperManager).
4. Specify the format as "XML Format"
5. Next, click "Done" and then click "Publish Order Settings" on the Store Manager page and then "Publish" to publish the new email notification settings.Follow the steps below to import the XML orders into the SuperManager:
1. Once a Yahoo! XML order email has been received in your email inbox, save the attached XML to your computer.
2. Open the SuperManager and click "File->Import->Yahoo Orders XML" and select the file that you saved to your computer.
3. The new orders will be imported into the SuperManager.
4. Click "File-Save" to save your SuperManager store database.
Please email customer support at email@example.com
if you have questions about this FAQ or any other issues.
SuperManager Customer Support Team