Can't import batches on 1 of 3 stores - Fixed: Version 1.2.3.0

Started by mbcarr1975, November 17, 2007, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

We recently split up our single mercahnt account into 3 separate accounts...1 for each of our 3 Yahoo stores. The Yahoo stores are capturing the batches correctly, but I can't import the batches into Super Manager for one of the stores. The other 2 import correctly, but our main store keeps saying there are no new batches...even though I see them in the Store back-end.

Any thoughts on this?
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michelle,

What batches are listed in the SuperManager file that will not import them?  Are there any that have a number higher than the last batch actually available?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

I am not sure I understand your question. The credit card batches with the new merchant account that show up in the Yahoo store interface will not upload into SuperManager. What numbers should I be looking for in SM?
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

So sorry I missed your post a couple days ago.  Glad to get a chance to talk to you today and show you how to manually import the batches.  Please keep us posted whether SuperManager is able to correctly pull down batches after trying to clean things up a little.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Unfortunately, SM is still unable to pull credit card batches from Yahoo. I can export them manually into the text file you showed me and then import them into SM, but the program will no longer import when I clickn on "Get Batches". It sends batches fine...

Also, I should mention that this issue is on all 3 files, not just one as I thought before...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

Michele,

I looked into this and discovered a bug.  I have updated SuperManager to version 1.2.3.0 to correct this problem.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com