Cannot get orders from Yahoo Store imported into SuperManager

Started by unidella, August 01, 2008, 09:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unidella

Using SuperManager Lite and following the instructions in the user's manual to import Yahoo store orders for the first time into the SM I encountered the following problem...

All of the Yahoo Store products imported correctly into SM, but while the orders were being downloaded SM stopped the downloading and presented the error message "An unknown error has occurred.".

So the end result was I successfully imported all products into SM but no orders were imported into SM.

What do I do now?

David Johns

unidella,

Please try clicking on the button that says "Log Onto Yahoo Store! Manager".  This is not normally required before downloading orders.  I just want to verify whether SuperManager is able to log into your store manager or not.  If it brings up Internet Explorer with your store manager open, please try getting orders again and watch the status bar at the bottom of the SuperManager window.  It should say "Logging into Yahoo..." and then a few other messages to tell you what it is doing.  We can use that to find out where it is running into problems.  Let me know the last status message before it fails.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

unidella