Quantity pricing does not work : Fixed - Version 1.2.7.0

Started by NickSanz, December 21, 2007, 07:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickSanz

Just wanted to let you guys know that quantity pricing does not work.
Here is an example:

Item 123 sells for 4.00 regularly, and 3.00 if 24 or more are ordered.
In Yahoo! the item price is set up as follows: 4.00 24 72.00

When SuperManager adds 24 or more of item 123 it lists the price as 72.00 per item.
It appears that SuperManager forgets to divide the 72.00 by 24 when doing to quantity pricing.

Just a heads up, if this could be fixed soon that would be great.
Thanks.

David Johns

Nick,

What version of SuperManager do you have installed?  This is something we just recently fixed with version 1.2.6.0.  If you don't have it installed, please use the "Help" | "Check for Updates" function to install the newest version.  Let me know if it is still not working for with the newest version.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

NickSanz

Quote from: David Johns on December 21, 2007, 10:38:46 AM
Nick,

What version of SuperManager do you have installed?  This is something we just recently fixed with version 1.2.6.0.  If you don't have it installed, please use the "Help" | "Check for Updates" function to install the newest version.  Let me know if it is still not working for with the newest version.

Thanks,
David

David,

I do have version 1.2.6.0 installed.
Quantity pricing does not work.

David Johns

Nick,

I went back and tested it again and it seems to be working for me.  Let me make sure we are trying to do the same thing.  You have one or more products that when you go to the products page in SuperManager and look at the product details it shows different levels of pricing in the "Quantity Pricing" list box?  Then when you go to a manual order and try to add one of these items and set the quantity greater than one of the trigger amounts it does not show the price changing?  Note that if you click the up arrow on the quantity the price change is reflected immediately.  If you type it in you have to click outside of the quantity box for the window to update the price.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

NickSanz

Quote from: David Johns on December 24, 2007, 07:43:23 PM
Nick,

I went back and tested it again and it seems to be working for me.  Let me make sure we are trying to do the same thing.  You have one or more products that when you go to the products page in SuperManager and look at the product details it shows different levels of pricing in the "Quantity Pricing" list box?  Then when you go to a manual order and try to add one of these items and set the quantity greater than one of the trigger amounts it does not show the price changing?  Note that if you click the up arrow on the quantity the price change is reflected immediately.  If you type it in you have to click outside of the quantity box for the window to update the price.

Thanks,
David

Ok, I'll walk you through what happens.

We sell a sailor hat for $2.29, when 24 or more are ordered the price drops to $2.07 per hat.
When I look at the product details it shows the following in Quantity Pricing:

>1 @ $2.29
>24 @ $49.68

Now when I add 24+ Sailor Hats to the order it does adjust the price, but it adjusts it to $49.68 per hat.

This is because when entering quantity pricing in our Yahoo! store (and I don't know if this is universal) but we need to enter it as follows "2.29  24  49.68". So 49.68 / 24 = 2.07 per hat. There isn't any other way I can enter quantity pricing in our Yahoo! store because if I enter it as "2.29  24  2.07" the hats are added to the cart on the website (in quantities of 24+) at fractions of a dollar.

Let me know if this makes it anymore clear.

David Johns

Nick,

You are right - there is a bug with this function.  We will fix it and get an update out for you ASAP.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Nick,

Version 1.2.7.0 is now available, which corrects this problem.  You can download it by choosing "Help" | "Check for Updates".

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com